Home » Posts tagged 'Residential Security'
Tag Archives: Residential Security
Introducing the NEW Outdoor Wireless 720p IP Camera from American Fire & Security.
Check out the latest wireless outdoor IP night vision camera. Designed specifically to work with the AFS Revolution hosted video service, it provides a professional surveillance solution. HD 720P live and recorded video are available to customers through web-enabled computers, cell phone web browsers and via our free downloadable apps. This camera is great for commercial or residential use!
See what you care about, instantly
See what’s happening at your property in real time, get instant alerts with smart clip capture and never miss a moment with continuous recording. Now it’s easy to check up on the kids, check up on the warehouse, your pets and valuables, and see what’s actually happening in the event of an alarm. American Fire & Security’s Video Monitoring service offers a best-in-class end-to-end video solution. It includes anytime live streaming, smart clip capture with secure cloud storage, instant video alerts and continuous high definition recording.
Live Streaming Video
Watch live feeds from your property right on your phone, tablet or computer. See what’s happening anywhere on your property, at any time.
- Use your Smartphone to view live streaming video while away from your property
- HD quality and great lowlight performance make for crystal clear video
- Remotely move the Pan/Tilt camera via the web, Smartphone or tablet to see different views of a location
- Simultaneously view multiple locations on the same screen, such as your vacation home and primary residence
- See what’s going on both inside and outside your property, all on a single screen
- Integrate existing video cameras with your AFS Revolution security system
Smarter than traditional stand-alone video monitoring, Alarm.com video monitoring is connected with your security system, allowing you to set recording triggers when activity is detected. You can choose to receive video alerts by text or email, and customize them by time, day, camera and motion.
Smart Clip Capture
American Fire & Security’s recorded video features make it easier to stay on top of what’s happened at your property. Our video cameras work around the clock, hand-in-hand with your security system.
We offer the ability to capture 24/7 high definition recording through the Stream Video Recorder (SVR). It enhances the video monitoring service with the addition of a high performance, continuous video recording solution. The new solution captures a 24×7 stream of what’s happening at a property and provides cloud-based streaming and video clip access from anywhere.
- 24/7 Video Recording
- Remotely Viewable
- High Definition Capture
- Bandwidth Optimized
This solution is delivered through a unique services architecture that is bandwidth optimized so you won’t degrade your internet connection, offers high definition capture and playback and can be accessed even when you are away from home.
*Requires an American Fire & Security Alarm.com account.
For more information please contact your AFS representative or give us a call at (937) 262-7937 today!
Your friends at American Fire & Security / The Security Girl would like to wish you SAFE, happy, healthy and successful 2013! This is also a great time to make a commitment to keep your business & home as as safe as possible by planning ahead.
We would like to offer some safety tips for your business & home so you can start off your 2013 as safe as possible!
TIPS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
1. Create a library of safety tips (seasonal/holiday activities, driving, proper cell phone usage, etc.). Make information available to employees. Post topics on bulletin boards,create flyers, or include as paycheck suffers.
2.If your business has a safe be sure to anchor your safe into ground/walls, etc., and always change the safe combination when a safe combination holding employee leaves.
3. Post police and emergency telephone numbers in a conspicuous location so they will be readily available during an emergency.
TIPS FOR YOUR HOME
1. Create a family escape plan in case of a fire or other emergency. Be sure to practice it regularly.
2. Don’t leave extra keys under doormats, potted plants or any other obvious outdoor location. Place the keys in an outdoor KeySafe, or give a set to a neighbor you can trust.
3. Make sure at least one person in your household is properly trained in First Aid & CPR so they have the knowledge and confidence to to respond in a potentially life threatening situation.
For more information on how to Resolve to be safe in 2013 contact American Fire & Security today at (937) 262-7937 or toll free at (877) 237-8918.
The Security Girl