Thinking of frying your Thanksgiving Turkey this year? If so check out the Turkey Fryer Safety information from the National Fire Protection Agency before you fry yours!
American Fire & Security is proud to introduce one of our new IP camera system packages.
Our new 4-Camera 1.3 Megapixel Outdoor Security System offers the following features:
- (4) Outdoor 1.3 megapixel bullet cameras deliver sharp, detailed images
- Cameras feature an integrated Smart IR that provides a 65′ IR range
- NVR includes VGA and HDMI video outputs
- Supports H.264 video streams to save hard drive storage space
- 1TB security-grade hard drive
- NVR offers multiple recording modes (continuous, motion detection, event and schedule)
- Recording features: event search, event log, and email event notification
- Free iOS/Android app for remote viewing of live and recorded video
For more information or to order call (937) 262-7937 or visit our web site today!
You can now increase awareness around your home or businesses major access points with an AFS Revolution doorbell sensor. The AFS Revolution doorbell sensor can integrate with other security devices for a smarter integrated solution.
With the AFS Revolution Doorbell Sensor you can:
- Receive notification when the doorbell sensor rings
- Automate lights when the doorbell sensor rings
- Capture video clips when the doorbell sensor rings
For more information or to order a doorbell sensor call (937) 262-7937 or visit our web site today!
Functioning Exit Signs and Emergency Lights are vital parts of any building’s safety program. These life-saving pieces of equipment ensure that occupants are able to safely locate points of egress in case of power failure.
Similar to extinguishers, there are fire and life safety codes governing the inspection and maintenance of exit signs and emergency lights.
Many jurisdictions require that emergency lighting systems:
• Are functionally tested monthly for not less than 30 seconds
• Are functionally tested annually for not less than 90 minutes
• Are fully operational for the duration of tests
• Have written records of visual inspections and tests
• Monthly tests and inspections
• Annual tests and inspections
• Written records of inspection
Our technicians are trained to inspect, test, and maintain all of the exit sign and emergency lights in your facility. They can also provide you with the written records you need.
We also carry:
• Replacement Bulbs
• Replacement Batteries
• Other Replacement Parts
• New Exit Signs and Emergency Lights
Ask us for an Exit Sign and Emergency Light Consultation Today!