With Google Home and the new Alarm.com Action, you can ask your AFS Revolution Security System to perform a number of automation commands or check the status of smart home devices.
Simply tell Google to perform any of the following:
- Turn on the living room lights
- Lock the front door
- Turn down the thermostat to 68 degrees
- Arm Stay the security system
- Open the garage door*
- Disarm my system*
You can also ask Google any of the following:
- Are all the doors locked?
- What’s the temperature in the living room?
- Is my security system armed or disarmed?
- Is my garage door closed?
For more information on how to set your system up with Google Home, check out this handy article.
* The user is required to say a 4-digit pin code to disarm the system, unlock the door and open the garage door.