Functioning Exit Signs and Emergency Lights are vital parts of any building’s safety program. These life-saving pieces of equipment ensure that occupants are able to safely locate points of egress in case of power failure.
Similar to extinguishers, there are fire and life safety codes governing the inspection and maintenance of exit signs and emergency lights.
Many jurisdictions require that emergency lighting systems:
• Are functionally tested monthly for not less than 30 seconds
• Are functionally tested annually for not less than 90 minutes
• Are fully operational for the duration of tests
• Have written records of visual inspections and tests
• Monthly tests and inspections
• Annual tests and inspections
• Written records of inspection
Our technicians are trained to inspect, test, and maintain all of the exit sign and emergency lights in your facility. They can also provide you with the written records you need.
We also carry:
• Replacement Bulbs
• Replacement Batteries
• Other Replacement Parts
• New Exit Signs and Emergency Lights
Ask us for an Exit Sign and Emergency Light Consultation Today!