Your friends at American Fire & Security / The Security Girl would like to wish you SAFE, happy, healthy and successful 2013! This is also a great time to make a commitment to keep your business & home as as safe as possible by planning ahead.
We would like to offer some safety tips for your business & home so you can start off your 2013 as safe as possible!
TIPS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
1. Create a library of safety tips (seasonal/holiday activities, driving, proper cell phone usage, etc.). Make information available to employees. Post topics on bulletin boards,create flyers, or include as paycheck suffers.
2.If your business has a safe be sure to anchor your safe into ground/walls, etc., and always change the safe combination when a safe combination holding employee leaves.
3. Post police and emergency telephone numbers in a conspicuous location so they will be readily available during an emergency.
TIPS FOR YOUR HOME
1. Create a family escape plan in case of a fire or other emergency. Be sure to practice it regularly.
2. Don’t leave extra keys under doormats, potted plants or any other obvious outdoor location. Place the keys in an outdoor KeySafe, or give a set to a neighbor you can trust.
3. Make sure at least one person in your household is properly trained in First Aid & CPR so they have the knowledge and confidence to to respond in a potentially life threatening situation.
For more information on how to Resolve to be safe in 2013 contact American Fire & Security today at (937) 262-7937 or toll free at (877) 237-8918.
The Security Girl